Monday, January 21, 2013



 

To Enjoy The Music & Dance in Nature


 Free the mind  




During a chill morning walk on a road with coconut trees in a field on the left of the road, I was thinking about the problem in my music software project, and soft cool winds embraced my face. I felt it was a slap on my face reminding me to look at the coconut trees.

I felt guilty, regained my sense of balance and started enjoying the view.

The leaves and the branches were dancing in a rhythmic fashion with music from distant birds adding value.The coconut trees in linear symmetry , matching the dynamic change in the angle of my view during the walking, offered a joyful nature slide show.

We always get what we deserve in our lives.

Even in the midst of natural surroundings of trees, river, hills, etc, if we continue to think of our problems and unfulfilled wishes, we will be denying ourselves the music and dance in nature.

I felt guilty as narrated above, because I sensed it as symptom of my drowning in a life of induced needs and interests (the money value being lost due to the delay in completing my music software product).

I need to earn to live. But I can not live just for earning. I shall not miss the joy in nature just because I need to earn.

So I decided to free my mind in the midst of nature and later switch on to my work and problems when I am in the midst of the concrete structures and similar robot like humans in rat race (briefed in a post below)

I shall continue to feel guilty whenever I loose the above balance.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





 

No comments:

Post a Comment