Wednesday, February 20, 2013


Key to Joyful Living

Every Day is in fact a Bonus Life for us


In spite of all possible security arrangements, every day is in fact a bonus life for us in the light of the following unforeseen dangers around us.

Anyone living with security guards is not safe as late Indian PM Indira Gandhi’s assassination had demonstrated.

Even a minor circuit fault or wrong input may distort a drone to kill unintended persons.

We had seen how even the most developed countries could not rescue some of their citizens from the Nature’s fury.

The meteorite that exploded in central Russia few weeks before and innumerable objects circling around our earth remind us the uncertainty of our lives.

The above innumerable list including the kinds of weapons we are accumulating and the increasing tribe of selfish leaders in the countries,  suggest that every day is in fact a bonus life for us.

Every morning, when I wake up, I am happy to be alive and vow to spend that day in viable joyful way.

Can I afford to waste that day worrying about death?

I like to smell and enjoy life and hence I try to avoid the ‘dead’ robot like human beings always working to use all relationships and interactions only to earn money and influence - drowning in the infection of comparison, briefed in a post below.

I start the day with morning walk communicating ‘Good Morning’ to birds and trees.

I enjoy the music (from the birds, thunder,etc) and dance (the trees, river flow, etc) in nature.

I involve in activities that gives meaning to my life and joy to me.

In case death comes to me, I shall welcome it with joy as the day was spent in joy and most of the days in my life were spent in joy as I had divorced myself from the negative sources of memory, persons and places.

A bonus life is only for enjoyment and nothing else.

Note: How comparison becomes the thief of our joy?; http://veepandi.blogspot.sg/2013/12/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_18.html 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment